Old 12-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Elizabeth Krumbach

Default Results from the Edubuntu Council Elections

Hi folks,

I'm delighted to announce the results of the Edubuntu Council
Elections[0][1], the following nominees were all voted into the
Council by the Edubuntu Members team:

Stéphane Graber ( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/stgraber )
Jonathan Carter ( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JonathanCarter )
Richard Johnson ( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RichardJohnson )
Scott Balneaves ( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScottBalneaves )
Alkis Georgopoulos ( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlkisGeorgopoulos )
Jordan Erickson ( https://launchpad.net/~lns )

Congratulations to these new Edubuntu Council Members! And thanks to
the Edubuntu community for working to make this such a smooth process.

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-news-team/2009-November/000754.html
[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-news-team/2009-December/000800.html

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com

Old 12-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Jordan Mantha

Congrats the the new Edubuntu Council!

I want to take one last opportunity, as I'm now officially no longer
in the EC, to thank everybody who's been contributing to Edubuntu over
the last couple years and especially to the 6 fine folks below who
stepped up to make an investment in Edubuntu's future.

I'm excited to see where Edubuntu goes and encourage everybody, as
always, to jump in and offer a hand. Where you can, what you can, when
you can.

-Jordan (aka LaserJock)