Old 11-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Toosa

Default Classmate PC

Hi,

Recently, We have been just borrowed a classmate pc from Intel Indonesia.
We are trying to install Edubuntu on it but still find some problems.
I have been searching in wiki.edubuntu.org but I think we need more
specific/technical information about it.

Is that anyone here who has any experience related to this classmate
pc can share with us ?

regards,
--
=Prihantoosa=

Old 09-15-2008, 07:00 PM
"César Muñoz Albitres"

Hi,

I got a classmate pc, and when i want update the kernel to 2.6.19 the
system not start again.
Somebody can help me?

--
César Muñoz Albitres

http://mentalrevoluzion.blogspot.com
http://planeta.debianperu.org
http://involucrate.org
http://debian.org
http://gnome.org

"If You Have a Big Tree, we have a Small Axe"