Old 01-16-2009, 03:33 AM
"David Van Assche"

Default which release to use?

Well, considering fatclient is not 'officially' supported, bug reports
are a bit irrelevant, though I would welcome any help with getting the
script working under Hardy. To be honest I haven't looked at the
fatclient script in a while, but I'll set up a test environment with
hardy and go from there. I'll let you know where I get stuck, and if
you can help, that would be much appreciated. Last time I checked, one
couldn't even get to the ldm screen if I remember correctly.

kind Regards,
David Van Assche
www.nubae.com