Platinum Arts Sandbox is the game design tool based on the Cube 2
engine that allows users to quickly and easily create and edit their
own worlds in game, even cooperatively. It is free, open source, and
easy to use for Kids and Adults!* As a note a new webpage is in the
works at http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net but the old webpage is still
available.* NOTE: The offsite links below might not be kid friendly.
We have a ton of goodies for you in this new release dubbed 2.3.* You can download it here:
Here are the awesome new features!
* New 3D sidescroller Mario like mode!* Also there is a seperate RPG project, check the wiki!
* Hotkeys that make it easier to save games, add materials, and lots more!
* New in game help section that displays all of the binds/key commands!
* Snow has been tweaked and updated
* Be sure to check out the new version of house
* Maps now generate cfgs on save!* Also many various map tweaks.
* New main menu theme!* To try other themes check out the options menu.
* Loads of new textures and new player skins.
* Tons of under the hood bug fixes and features.
* Thanks to ZKAT of virtualdarkarts.net there is a brand new great looking launcher!
Be sure to check out the new Sandbox video courtesy of
NoesisInteractive.com and moddb where I talk about the mission of
Sandbox, my success of using it with kids, useful development software,
and a lot more!* Check that out over here at:
Thank you for your interest in Sandbox! If you have questions please
consult our FAQ and help section.* Also make sure to check out our
tutorial video here!
Take care and enjoy 2.3
* Let us know how you like it!!
Check out http://PlatinumArts.Net !
It features movie reviews, stories, free video games and more!
edubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/edubuntu-users