Old 12-31-2008, 06:09 PM
"Jordan Mantha"

Default Edubuntu meeting on Jan. 7th

Hi all!

It's time for another Edubuntu meeting.

when: January 7th at at 18:00 UTC [1]
where: #ubuntu-meeting channel on on the irc.ubuntu.com IRC network
what: we are going to primarily be discussing where Edubuntu is moving
for the next release (9.04, Jaunty Jackalope) and setting up tasks
that people can contribute towards.

The agenda, which you are free to add to, is on the wiki. [2]

The meeting is not only for Edubuntu developers but also interested
users and the educational community within Ubuntu as a whole, so feel
free to attend if you can.

-Jordan

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=7&year=2009&hour=18&min =0&sec=0&p1=0
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Community/MeetingAgenda