Old 10-26-2008, 05:57 AM
Jordan Mantha

Default Jaunty planning meeting for Edubuntu

The Edubuntu development team is going to have a planning meeting for Jaunty on
Wednesday, Nov. 5th, at 18:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting. We would like to invite
anybody interested in Edubuntu, Ubuntu in educational settings, or educational
software to attend.

The scope of the meeting will be to get a start on defining project goals and
areas of development emphasis for Jaunty before the Ubuntu Developer Summit. The
general areas likely to be discussed are:
* Project Roadmap and Strategy
* LTSP
* Desktop experience (artwork, menus, etc.)
* Documentation
* Default applications
* Building community - development,support,triage,contributor

You can find the agenda at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Community/MeetingAgenda

-Jordan Mantha

Old 10-26-2008, 01:33 PM
"Caroline Ford"

2008/10/26 Jordan Mantha <laserjock@ubuntu.com>:
> The Edubuntu development team is going to have a planning meeting for Jaunty on
> Wednesday, Nov. 5th, at 18:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting. We would like to invite
> anybody interested in Edubuntu, Ubuntu in educational settings, or educational
> software to attend.
>
> The scope of the meeting will be to get a start on defining project goals and
> areas of development emphasis for Jaunty before the Ubuntu Developer Summit. The
> general areas likely to be discussed are:
> * Project Roadmap and Strategy
> * LTSP
> * Desktop experience (artwork, menus, etc.)
> * Documentation
> * Default applications
> * Building community - development,support,triage,contributor
>
> You can find the agenda at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Community/MeetingAgenda

I can't make it I'm afraid as I won't get home from work until 1900 UTC.

Please send my apologies.

Caroline

Old 10-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Efrain Valles

For the longest time I have wanted to help in the edubuntu cause. I will
be joining the meeting. thanks for the invite