Old 10-25-2008, 01:25 AM
infiniti_guy

Default Login problem on thin client

Having trouble logging in on thin client. built client image with
--prompt-rootpass but when I enter it on the client it says "User account
has expired" and kicks em out. Any ideas?

-Chris

Old 10-25-2008, 05:27 AM
Asmo Koskinen

infiniti_guy kirjoitti:

> Having trouble logging in on thin client. built client image with
> --prompt-rootpass but when I enter it on the client it says "User account
> has expired" and kicks em out. Any ideas?

I have used these steps for clients chroot's root's password. Without
"passwd -u root" Ctrl-Alt-F1 says "Your account has expired, please
contact your system administrator".

sudo chroot /opt/ltsp/i386
passwd
exit