Platinum Arts Sandbox is the game design tool based on the Cube 2 engine that allows users to quickly and easily create and edit their own worlds in game, even cooperatively. It is free, open source, and easy to use for Kids and Adults!
The 2.2.3 release is intended to be a testing release before our next full installment.* The release can be downloaded here:
It offers many exciting features and it is heavily updated from the 2.2 release
* Bugs and issues might appear, please report them to us!* Check it out and let us know what you think!* Here are the key features:
* MovieCube added thanks to Offtools.* Now users can create movies aka Machinima in Sandbox!* Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/offtools for videos!
* Three new maps, Mansion, SaveThePrincess2 and Island. Improvements to existing maps including a new quest on Village!
* The ability to choose several new skins for the player models
* Several new models including a millblade, swords, and other objects
* Several new textures!
* Edit Mode enhancements, now displays far more useful information
* Kartmode working again
* NOTE: The /newent monster command has been changed to /newent creature
* New 5th entity attribute that can modify all sorts of cool stuff such as particle size, fade time and trigger range
* German Translation - WE NEED TRANSLATORS!! Please see here for more information:
* Many bugfixes including an important one in the SandboxLauncher
* Many more features!
Be sure to check out our beginner tutorial if you need help
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g44Ww2bg2_E* If you need/want to come chat with us please make sure to check out http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net/Contact-Us* I hope you enjoy Sandbox and take care!
http://Doom3Coop.com Former Multiple Award Winning project.* May contain content not suitable for kids.
Check out http://PlatinumArts.Net !
It features movie reviews, stories, free video games and more!
edubuntu-devel mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/edubuntu-devel