Old 11-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Reiner Schmid

Default Auto Logon

Hello,

I also tried the autologin feature with the same lts.conf params.
I created the same users (both on the server side and on the client side)
I also saw the black screen with the cross but not more.
The logs of the clients didn´t help me to find the answer to this
problem, too.
Is there some help or some doc in the edubuntu wiki about autologin
(ldm not gdm!). I have not found one.
Autologin with gmd works- I know,- so I built a kiosk-mode-system with
videostreaming and full sound.

Autologin: Wasn´t it a promised feature of Edubuntu 7.10?

Reiner