-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   Auto Logon (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/1518-auto-logon.html)

Reiner Schmid 11-20-2007 05:59 PM

Auto Logon

Hello,

I also tried the autologin feature with the same lts.conf params.
I created the same users (both on the server side and on the client side)
I also saw the black screen with the cross but not more.
The logs of the clients didnīt help me to find the answer to this
problem, too.
Is there some help or some doc in the edubuntu wiki about autologin
(ldm not gdm!). I have not found one.
Autologin with gmd works- I know,- so I built a kiosk-mode-system with
videostreaming and full sound.

Autologin: Wasnīt it a promised feature of Edubuntu 7.10?

Reiner