Old 05-28-2008, 06:11 PM
"Pradipmaya Maharana"

Default Delay/Sleep in .pg_init

Hi All,

I am using the code written by Hannes for supporting explicit mode ALUA.
Our controllers sometimes takes about 4-5 seconds for the transition
in failover/failback.
So I want to introduce a delay of say 5 seconds in the .pg_init
function to buy some time.

Is this a good idea? I tried using some sleep method but it would hang the OS.
What else can be done?

Regards,
Pradipmaya.