Old 05-23-2008, 07:10 AM
"Adam Sobotka"

Default wallpaper animations

Hello there.
Is there documentation for xml files directing animated wallpapers? I created two from waves example, but they are not even near my first idea of slowly changing wallpaper with some small faster animated elements.

And...is this a gnome feature? Some users (probably ubuntu) reports back that it doesn't work on their machines.