Old 05-21-2008, 02:48 PM
"Craig Simpson"

Default Round Robin vs Active/Passive

For multipathd and dm is round-robin the only mode for multipathing? The
array we have as a newer Hitachi AMS200 and Active/Passive says the
documentation.

Using round-robin seems to work fine with it. Have 4 paths and they are
all sharing 1/4 of the load.

Are there other options that can be set in /etc/multipath.conf? I only
know of round-robin.

Craig