Old 05-10-2008, 12:28 AM
"Wim Colgate"

Default resend - actionable triggers?

Hi,

*

If I have DM/multipath enabled on a dual path (for the sake
of argument: a Fibre Channel LUN) and one of the paths becomes unavailable,
there is an event captured in the system log that details which path
disappeared (similarly if it reappears).

*

My question are there any hooks in the mulitpath software
that allows me to perform an action when this event triggers?

*

Barring that, will the path disappear/appear trigger udev
rules? This actually is preferable.

*

Thanks,

*