Old 09-12-2012, 07:41 PM
"Martin K. Petersen"

Default bio-integrity: Add explicit field for owner of bip_buf

Kent> This was the only real user of BIO_CLONED, which didn't have very
Kent> clear semantics. Convert to its own flag so we can get rid of
Kent> BIO_CLONED.

I already have a patch in my queue that moves all integrity-relevant
flags from struct bio to the bip. So I'm ok with removing BIO_CLONED but
I'll send a separate patch for the integrity flags.

--
Martin K. Petersen Oracle Linux Engineering