-   -   Linux DMMP and IBM DS4500 (http://www.linux-archive.org/device-mapper-development/700567-linux-dmmp-ibm-ds4500.html)

"Diego (yahoo)" 09-04-2012 07:30 PM

Linux DMMP and IBM DS4500

Hi List!

I* have searched the Net and i couldnīt find consistent info about it.. Please help.

i have review the compatibility information about* IBM storage DS4500 and Linux multipath drivers and i only saw mentions to MPP RDAC multipath.

I would like to know if the DS4500 works fine with Linux Device Mapper Multipath (DMMP) or if exist any known issue between them.

I also appreciate the recommended entries for /etc/multipath.conf* for the DS4500.

Thanks a Lot