Old 05-24-2012, 01:34 AM
Kent Overstreet

Default bcache performance test problem

That is pretty terrible performance. If you could try digging around a
bit with perf, blktrace, etc. that'd be much appreciated - otherwise
I'll see if I can come up with some way of reproducing it as soon as I
have time. I haven't done a lot of performance testing on upstream
kernels, unfortunately.