-   -   bcache performance test problem (http://www.linux-archive.org/device-mapper-development/670324-bcache-performance-test-problem.html)

Kent Overstreet 05-24-2012 01:34 AM

bcache performance test problem

That is pretty terrible performance. If you could try digging around a
bit with perf, blktrace, etc. that'd be much appreciated - otherwise
I'll see if I can come up with some way of reproducing it as soon as I
have time. I haven't done a lot of performance testing on upstream
kernels, unfortunately.