Old 05-24-2012, 01:14 AM
Qinling

Default bcache performance test problem

Hi Kent,

*

I have tested bcache on my platform, but the result is not good. I think maybe the wrong config caused it. Would you pls help me to check the config, or give me some advice for bcache
performance testing?

*

My SSD card is *a PCIe SSD card (about 120,000 IOPS), and I used 10GB.

*

I have download the code from git://evilpiepirate.org/~kent/linux-bcache.git.

The commands creating bcache is below:

make-bcache –B /dev/sdb8

make-bcache –C –w4k –b1M –writeback /dev/hioa5

*

I use FIO to test the seq./random IO performance, and the result is below:

write**** ********read********** *********randwrite*** randread

bcache****** ********10809 KB/s* **164502.5 KB/s**** 2713 KB/s*** 29640 KB/s

*

*