Old 05-18-2012, 03:18 PM
Vratislav Podzimek

Default NTP switch functionality

These patches for anaconda and lorax introduce the NTP functionality in the
installer. However, we also need to set up these things on the installed system
and I think that we should also add a kickstart command for enabling NTP.
Suggestions?

--
Vratislav Podzimek

Old 05-18-2012, 05:55 PM
"Brian C. Lane"

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 05:18:03PM +0200, Vratislav Podzimek wrote:
> These patches for anaconda and lorax introduce the NTP functionality in the
> installer. However, we also need to set up these things on the installed system
> and I think that we should also add a kickstart command for enabling NTP.
> Suggestions?

kickstart already has the 'services' command, is there any reason that
won't work for this?