-   -   dm mpath: add 'default_hw_handler' and 'no_partitions' features (http://www.linux-archive.org/device-mapper-development/664494-dm-mpath-add-default_hw_handler-no_partitions-features.html)

Mike Snitzer 05-08-2012 09:56 PM

dm mpath: add 'default_hw_handler' and 'no_partitions' features

I've included all related patches in this v2 post simply to eliminate
any confusion with all the patches that have been in-flight from
Hannes and I. Patches 1 and 2 are unchanged from previous posts.

Patch 4 is the combination of the different approaches Hannes and I
took. I pushed the 'no_partitions' feature patch (5) to the end of
the series because it seemed more natural.

Hannes Reinecke (2):
dm mpath: add 'default_hw_handler' feature
dm mpath: add ability to disable partition creation

Mike Snitzer (3):
dm mpath: only try to load the scsi_dh module if the scsi_dh doesn't exist
scsi_dh: add scsi_dh_attached_handler_name
dm mpath: reduce size of multipath structure

drivers/scsi/device_handler/scsi_dh.c | 31 ++++++++++++++++++-
include/scsi/scsi_dh.h | 5 +++

1.7.4.4