Old 03-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Joe Thornber

Default dm thin: rename dm_thin_id to more generic dm_dev_id

This is part of the hsm target development work. Let's keep this in
git for now; there's no point spamming dm-devel with work in progress.
I'm happy to give you write access to my github repo if you like.
Otherwise I can merge from any git repo you wish.

Old 03-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Mike Snitzer

On Mon, Mar 05 2012 at 5:29am -0500,
Joe Thornber <thornber@redhat.com> wrote:

> This is part of the hsm target development work. Let's keep this in
> git for now; there's no point spamming dm-devel with work in progress.
> I'm happy to give you write access to my github repo if you like.
> Otherwise I can merge from any git repo you wish.

Sure, dm-devel is just a public list (doubt people who care about DM see
these patches as spam). I didn't see the need for a back channel
exchange, but noted.