Old 11-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Yathindra

Default libdevmapper

Hi,

I want to use libdevmapper instead of invoking dmsetup to interface with
device mapper disks.

Is there any documentation/examples on using libdevmapper. It would be
great help.

Thanks,
Yathi

Old 11-25-2011, 02:05 AM
Busby

Hi Yathi,
Maybe what you want is the LVM2 to interface with device mapper
disks? If you add any new dm target type, you should add some code to
support it.