Old 11-05-2011, 03:14 AM
Erick Nikema

Default Sincere Partnership required

Compliments of the day to you my name is Mr Erick Nikema Auditing and Accounting section manager African Development Bank in Ouagadougou Burkina faso.I seek your partnership to relocate this sum of( US($39.5M ) to your account for the benefit of our both families. and i am open for negotiation terms of percentages so far you put in your utmost attention and sincerity due to the nature of this transaction.This is a genuine business,only i can not operate it alone without using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the money,that is why i decided to contact you to assist and also to share the benefit together with me.Please respond to me via email for more details on how the business will be executed.

Best Regards,

Mr Erick Nikema