Old 10-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Linus Torvalds

Default Bisected: Massive memory leak in dm-snapshot in 3.1 development introduced

Making sure that Alasdair sees this too (hopefully he picked up on it
from dm-devel, but best send things directly too)

Mikulas, Alasdair? I see the mempool_free() for the "master job", what
about everything else? Does the dm_kcopyd_prepare_callback() perhaps
need to do a

job->master_job = job;

or similar?

Linus