Old 09-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Alasdair G Kergon

Default Additional dm editing tree mirror

As well as the original ftp mirror location:
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/dm/patches/2.6-unstable/editing/patches/

I am also now mirroring to:
http://people.redhat.com/agk/patches/linux/editing/

Given the continuing unavailability of kernel.org, please use one of these
alternative locations for import to linux-next.

Thanks,
Alasdair

Old 09-26-2011, 05:10 AM
Stephen Rothwell

Hi Alasdair,

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:55:31 +0100 Alasdair G Kergon <agk@redhat.com> wrote:

> As well as the original ftp mirror location:
> ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/dm/patches/2.6-unstable/editing/patches/
>
> I am also now mirroring to:
> http://people.redhat.com/agk/patches/linux/editing/

I have switched to using this from today.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au