Old 09-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Mr. John Kennedy

Default Happy weekend to you and your family!!!

The Scottish Investment Trust PLC

6 Albyn Place

Edinburgh EH2 4NL,

United Kingdom .

I am Mr. John Kennedy, the Fund Executive Manager of Scottish Investment International UK. The World Largest Fund Management Company with over 1.2Trillion Capital Investment fund and most diversified private investment company in UK.

As the Fund Executive Manager, I handle the company's Investment on stocks for 8 years now. In 2008 to 2009, I handled the company's Initial public offer sales (IPO). During these years, The Company had Excess and Maximum Capital Profiting investments, from the Excess return profit, I secretly extracted 1.2% from the bonus shares or stocks.

As an expert, I made over 45, 745, 000. 00 worth of stocks from the previous years Excess and marginal Capital Profit and hereby looking for a foreigner to trust who will stand as a share holder or the Investor of this fund with Scottish Investment International UK to receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from the company's Magellan Capital Funds after which we will disburse the fund for our investment purposes.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches.

Our disbursement or sharing ratio will be 60 - 40. If you are interested, send your direct phone number so we could discuss more on phone as regard the transaction.

Thanks for your understanding as I would wait to get immediate response from you.

Please do get back to me through my mobile number +44 704 570 9683 or +44 703 596 2016

Best Regards,

Mr. John Kennedy

Phone:+44 704-570-9683

Cell: +44 703 596 2016

Fax: + 44-7006-079-615

Fund Manager Scottish Investment Trust Plc

http://www.sit.co.uk