Old 02-15-2008, 04:35 AM
Randy Seamans

Default dm-userspace

I need dm-userspace a recent linux kernel.

<warning - am new to linux kernel builds, although an
experience developer >

Right now I have fedora 8 building 2.6.23.14....

I don't believe the changes required to support
dm-userspace are in device-mapper tree for this --- is
this true?

Any help for a semi-newbie?