Old 09-03-2010, 01:30 AM
sethu subbiah

Default doubt in installation of dm-ioband

Hi,

I am a linux newbie. I was trying to install dm-ioband on a fedora 13 OS with Linux kernel 2.6.32.21. I apply the patch. Compile the modules and give module_install. When I do modprobe, it says dm-ioband module not found. When i checked the Kconfig file inside the drivers folder, i cannot find the dm_ioband patch applied to that file. As per the patch file, it should paste some 10+ lines in Kconfig file on line 320. But I dont find line 320. Can you please clarify and help me proceed? Thanks a ton .

-
Regards,
Sethuraman Subbiah

Graduate Student - NC state University