Old 08-05-2010, 02:49 PM
David Cantrell

Default PartitionWindow.populate() fix

Use part instead of device in PartitionWindow.populate() (#575749)

In the else clause near the end of the PartitionWindow.populate(), we
are referencing 'device' when we should be using 'part'. If we enter
this block, it means device is None.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI