Old 08-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Emmanuel Natalis

Default Need Help

Hi Goh,
Yesterday I succeeded in the first Machine after re-installing the server without any problem (Am having two Machines, both Dell powerEdge T310). But the second one is still giving the same problem even after re-installing several times (Screen is black after the boot loader options). I logged in using recovery mode and edited the grub, uncommented the line #GRUB_TERMINAL=console and I was able to see where actually it is stopping. Here is the message

Gave up waiting for root device
Common problems: Boot argum ...

(initramfs)_

When I type* exit, am able to login.

What should I do to overcome this problem?

Thanks 4 ur asistance