Old 04-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Oren Held

Default Some possibly deprecated info in multipath

Hello,

In
http://christophe.varoqui.free.fr/refbook.html, "the multipathd
daemon" pargagraph states:

"This daemon executes the external multipath config tool when events
occur."

As far as I understand from the current code this is no more true, for
multipathd uses library call to libmultipath for creating new maps, and
not external binary execution.

Did I get it right? It should probably be fixed in the docs.

(And.. of course it could be easier if docs were moved to some wiki
space..)

Best Regards,

Oren
Held