Old 04-02-2010, 05:17 AM
Mike Snitzer

Default some shared snapshot readability improvements

Quite a lot of churn but I think it is for the better in the end.

(I developed these changes on Wednesday but just got around to getting
them sent out now)

Mike Snitzer (7):
document low hanging fruit to help improve code readability
Improve name used for "persistent store" in 'struct dm_multisnap'
Avoid exception store being confused with snapshot 's'
Avoid struct members with the name 'dm'
rename snapid members to use 'snapid' names
move individual dm_multisnap 'flags' values
Removed remaining 'struct dm_exception_store' FIXMEs.

drivers/md/dm-multisnap-alloc.c | 271 +++++++++---------
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-blocks.c | 118 ++++----
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-btree.c | 330 +++++++++++-----------
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-commit.c | 140 +++++-----
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-daniel.c | 32 +-
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-delete.c | 70 +++---
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-freelist.c | 96 ++++----
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-io.c | 148 +++++-----
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-mikulas-struct.h | 8 +-
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-mikulas.c | 441 +++++++++++++++---------------
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-mikulas.h | 110 ++++----
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-private.h | 8 +-
drivers/md/dm-multisnap-snaps.c | 234 ++++++++--------
drivers/md/dm-multisnap.c | 72 +++---
drivers/md/dm-multisnap.h | 38 ++--