Old 03-24-2010, 05:32 PM
"Brian C. Lane"

Default Take 2 of Remove stderr prints from isomd5sum (#576251)

I've applied my patches on Radek's changes, and changed my mind about
returning multiple exit codes. Since we don't exit with a code for each
possible failure I don't see any reason to complicate things with one for
failure to find the file.

I've also moved the rc result string printing into a separate function so it
can be called from 2 places before the exit.

Brian C. Lane (2):
Remove stderr fprintf's from library functions (#576251)
Clean up mediaCheckFile and printMD5SUM result codes

checkisomd5.1 | 1 +
libcheckisomd5.c | 22 +++++-------------
libcheckisomd5.h | 3 +-