patches for 2.6.33
Hi Alasdair, Mikulas,
Sorry for the late reply.
On 02/11/2010 02:25 AM +0900, Mikulas Patocka wrote:
> I went through the patches in Alasdair's patchset and tried to sort them
> for seriousness. These should be sent immediatelly (before 2.6.33):
> multipath patches
> - let Kiyoshi Ueda decide, I am not familiar with mpath well enough
- Fixes a serious bug (system stall) of request-based dm.
No bug report yet, but I can reproduce it on my box.
It has been existing since 2.6.31-rc1.
- Should be sent for 2.6.33
- Should be sent to -stable, too
dm-mpath-wait-for-pg_init-completion-when-suspending.patch # 76027
- Fixes a possible serious bug (panic).
But no bug report, I don't have any producer, and
some cosmetic dependencies on other patches.
- No need to send for 2.6.33 nor -stable for now.
Some other patches fix some minor bugs which display unnecessary
I/O errors, but such I/O errors have no serious effect.
So no need to send for 2.6.33 nor -stable.
dm-devel mailing list