Old 02-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Hannes Reinecke

Default EMC Envista hwtable entry broken?

Hi Christophe,

it seem that the entry for EMC Envista is broken; it is referring to an unknown field 'getprio'.
Maybe we should fix that up and use 'prio_name = DEFAULT_PRIO' instead?

Cheers,

Hannes
--
Dr. Hannes Reinecke zSeries & Storage
hare@suse.de +49 911 74053 688

Old 02-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Christophe Varoqui

On mer., 2010-02-03 at 14:24 +0100, Hannes Reinecke wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
>
> it seem that the entry for EMC Envista is broken; it is referring to an unknown field 'getprio'.
> Maybe we should fix that up and use 'prio_name = DEFAULT_PRIO' instead?

Fixed. Thanks for pointing out I merge with brain off

--
cvaroqui,
http://www.opensvc.com