-   -   EMC Envista hwtable entry broken? (http://www.linux-archive.org/device-mapper-development/319971-emc-envista-hwtable-entry-broken.html)

Hannes Reinecke 02-03-2010 12:24 PM

EMC Envista hwtable entry broken?

Hi Christophe,

it seem that the entry for EMC Envista is broken; it is referring to an unknown field 'getprio'.
Maybe we should fix that up and use 'prio_name = DEFAULT_PRIO' instead?

Cheers,

Hannes
--
Dr. Hannes Reinecke zSeries & Storage
hare@suse.de +49 911 74053 688

Christophe Varoqui 02-03-2010 01:34 PM

On mer., 2010-02-03 at 14:24 +0100, Hannes Reinecke wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
>
> it seem that the entry for EMC Envista is broken; it is referring to an unknown field 'getprio'.
> Maybe we should fix that up and use 'prio_name = DEFAULT_PRIO' instead?

Fixed. Thanks for pointing out I merge with brain off :)

--
cvaroqui,
http://www.opensvc.com