Old 03-24-2009, 01:58 PM
Thomas Witzel

Default configure MD3000 episode 2

I heard people having issues with centos/multipath as well, not clear
whether it applies to me. I just had a mini-breakthrough. Since the
udev documentation says that the default rule should create /dev/dm-*
when the kernel name comes up, unless specified *OTHERWISE* I removed
all those rules that were named dmsetup,dmadm and lvm2. Low and behold
now the devices are created. Now I only have to find
out why the kpartx rule is not called.

Thomas