Old 03-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Konrad Rzeszutek

Default Memory leaks and race condition fixes.

Various set of fixes I've carried in my tree. These patches
came as a result of running valgrind on multipathd/multipath
and finding simple bugs and some complex.

Konrad Rzeszutek (4):
Free prio_name and checker_name now that we dynamically allocate them.
Unload prio and checkers libraries during shutdown.
Don't display the state of the newly added map during addition in the daemon and don't switch groups.
Race-condition fix with free_waiter threads during shutdown.