Old 02-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Chris Lumens

Default Ensure request.drive is always a list (#485622)

> The main problem here is that get_partition_by_name() has been
> removed from partedUtils.py. The functionality is now provided
> by the getPartitionByPath() method on a parted.Disk object. The
> old function in partedUtils would iterate over the PedDisk
> collection and each partition manually, whereas now we have to
> call getPartitionByPath() for each parted.Disk we have.
>
> request.drive has been used inconsistently throughout the existing
> storage code and only started to show up when I was moving things
> from anaconda to pyparted. What this patch does is ensure that
> request.drive on RequestSpec objects is always a list or None.
> There are a few other changes in the storage code to handle the
> request.drive variable always being a list, but I think it should
> be pretty straightforward.

Looks fine to me, but then I've looked over it several times today.
Please remember to do a build later today with this and all the other
stuff (especially the i586 image patches).

- Chris

Old 02-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Jesse Keating

On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 18:08 -0500, Chris Lumens wrote:

> Looks fine to me, but then I've looked over it several times today.
> Please remember to do a build later today with this and all the other
> stuff (especially the i586 image patches).

Won't matter /too/ much, we won't have a rawhide until after the koji
outage this weekend.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!