Old 12-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Bob Bell

Default libdevmapper documentation

I'd like to interact with the device mapper using a C API, rather than
invoking dmsetup. Is there documentation anywhere on using
libdevmapper? Or is it of the "read libdevmapper.h and figure it out"
variety?

TIA

--
Bob Bell

Old 12-10-2007, 07:02 PM
"Wood, Brian J"

On Behalf Of Bob Bell
>Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 10:55 AM
>To: device-mapper development
>Subject: [dm-devel] libdevmapper documentation
>
>I'd like to interact with the device mapper using a C API, rather than
>invoking dmsetup. Is there documentation anywhere on using
>libdevmapper? Or is it of the "read libdevmapper.h and figure it out"
>variety?

Hi Bob,

When I joined the project I was told it was the "dig in and ask
questions" kind of documentation.