Old 09-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Andy

Default hctl from device name or major/minor

What is the best way to get the hctl from the device name or major/minor
pair? Specificly for use in a prio_callout program for multipath? Is there
an API interface in the device mapper of sysfs libraries I should use to get
this information or should I just scan the appropriate /sys directory?
Currently I just have a simple shell script to give me the path priority I
need, but would like to make it a c program.

Thanks,

Andy