Old 07-30-2008, 11:07 AM
"Andy Fitzsimon"

Default Gathering ideas for next release - wiki is up

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3064/2715944871_90222a6bb0_o.png

most of the mockup is done mate.

Old 07-30-2008, 11:43 AM
Máirín Duffy

Andy Fitzsimon wrote:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3064/2715944871_90222a6bb0_o.png

most of the mockup is done mate.

I hate to bring this up again but I was wondering about the sharp
'fangs'? Do you think it's just not a concern? They still really stand
out for me on the orange tab highlights... is it just me?

~m

Old 07-30-2008, 11:49 AM
"Andy Fitzsimon"

its rare that tabs are that small in the wild. the fangs will disapear.
also hopefully we can still set the roundness fedora-notebook (tabs)

Old 07-30-2008, 11:51 AM
"Andy Fitzsimon"

actually i think i really messed up on the lightness here. (looking
at it on other computers)

will fix tomorrow

Old 07-30-2008, 11:54 AM
Máirín Duffy

Andy Fitzsimon wrote:

its rare that tabs are that small in the wild. the fangs will disapear.
also hopefully we can still set the roundness fedora-notebook (tabs)

Ah okay phew!!

~m