Old 07-17-2008, 06:12 AM
KAIZUKA Hiroyuki

Default iobandctl minor update

Hi all,

This is a minor update release of iobandctl.

For now I believe this is a complete version of iobandctl.
The only improvement in this release is cleaned-up source code.

You can find the source code and documentations of iobandctl from:
http://people.valinux.co.jp/~kaizuka/dm-ioband/iobandctl/

iobandctl is an administration tool to realize disk I/O bandwidth
control. It needs dm-ioband, which is an I/O bandwidth controller
implemented as a device-mapper driver. You can find dm-ioband at:
http://people.valinux.co.jp/~ryov/bwctl/

Changes from previous version:
* Source code cleanup.
* Improved execution speed, in the case of using configuration file
especially.

Thanks,
KAIZUKA Hiroyuki