Old 06-25-2008, 10:39 PM
"Pradipmaya Maharana"

Default Can we have customized path_checker?

Hi All,

Under the multipath.conf, can we have the customized path checker?
Something like:

path_checker /sbin/my_path_checker /dev/%n

Please comment.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradipmaya.

Old 06-25-2008, 10:44 PM
Chandra Seetharaman

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 15:39 -0700, Pradipmaya Maharana wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Under the multipath.conf, can we have the customized path checker?
> Something like:
>
> path_checker /sbin/my_path_checker /dev/%n
>
> Please comment.

Technically, yes, you can. I do not about "support" after that point

But, remember that if your storage does have other configuration info
built in, you will be overwriting them all.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:02 PM
"Pradipmaya Maharana"

Thanks Chandra; I just wanted to give it a try.

Regards,
Pradipmaya.