Old 06-11-2008, 01:06 PM
"Ben El Hadj, Sami"

Default Multipathing.

Dear all,
*
We want to implement Multipathing under linux redhat x86-64 AS U5 and two FC Emulex HBA LPe1150 and LPe11002
we installed the following drivers : 8.0.16.40
*
We applied the following steps to configurer MPIO:

configure /etc/modprobe.confmake a new ramdiskedit and change the etc/multipath.confmultipathd startmultipath -v2enable MPIO at bootmultipath -v0multipathd restartmultipath -v2
*
under /dev/mapper we can find two devices VolGroup00-LogVol00* and* VolGroup00-LogVol01 but multipath -ll oes not show any output
can you please advise ?
best regards
*

Old 06-13-2008, 05:51 PM
"Pradipmaya Maharana"

Try the following:

http://sources.redhat.com/lvm2/wiki/MultipathUsageGuide

One can reach the same from the lvm wiki homepage
(http://sources.redhat.com/lvm2/wiki/HomePage) through the links "Usage
Documentation" -> "Multipath Usage Guide"

Courtesy Chandra.

Regards,
Pradipmaya.