Old 06-04-2008, 01:58 PM
David Juran

Default SNMP trap on path failure

Hello.

Is there a way I can configure e.g. multipathd to perform an action when
a path-status changes e.g. sending a SNMP trap? Without resorting to
parsing syslog? It would be very nice if one could configure a program
(script) that would be executed when there is a change in path status.

--
David Juran
Sr. Consultant

Old 06-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Konrad Rzeszutek

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 04:58:07PM +0300, David Juran wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Is there a way I can configure e.g. multipathd to perform an action when
> a path-status changes e.g. sending a SNMP trap? Without resorting to
> parsing syslog? It would be very nice if one could configure a program
> (script) that would be executed when there is a change in path status.

David,

Use the search mailing list archive and find this thread. It has the answers
for you.