-   -   lenny, xterm,rxvt, ncurses programs do not act on terminal size change (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/99949-lenny-xterm-rxvt-ncurses-programs-do-not-act-terminal-size-change.html)

Martin Kraus 06-03-2008 01:03 PM

lenny, xterm,rxvt, ncurses programs do not act on terminal size change

Hi,
I've noticed some time ago that when I change terminal size(both urxvt,xterm)
ncurses programs running inside do not get this information or do not act on
this information. Is anyone else having the same problem? Is it some problem
with the terminals or is it a problem with ncurses? It used to work just fine.
Now even when I run screen refresh(usually ^L) from inside a program, it still
displays it's output using the old screen size.

thanks for your help
mk