Old 06-03-2008, 04:28 AM
Marc Shapiro

Default Sliding OT (was: Uninstall programs installed in wine.)

Douglas A. Tutty wrote:

On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 12:15:17AM -0700, Marc Shapiro wrote:

Douglas A. Tutty wrote:

On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 05:55:56AM +0530, L.V.Gandhi wrote:

How to uninstall programs installed in wine?

distill it to a port?

Bad Toad! Hit yourself over the head with a fly-swatter.

Besides, port is not distilled. It is fortified (with brandy, I
believe) but is not, itself, distilled.

What can you expect from me. I grew up in the Village of West Toronto
Junction, which until sometime in the 1980's was the last officially,
by-law, dry community in Canada.

There's some drink that is distilled wine, I thought it was Port.
Perhaps is Starboard. Port wine is Red. Red Right Returning.

Wine is fermented from fruit.
Distilled wine is brandy.
Beer is fermented from grain.
Distilled beer is whiskey.
Sake is fermented from rice. Rice is a grain. Sake is a beer.
Mead is fermented from honey.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com