-   -   no myspell-en-ca in Debain? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/99684-no-myspell-en-ca-debain.html)

"H.S." 06-03-2008 01:18 AM

no myspell-en-ca in Debain?

Hi,

Just wondering if myspell-en-ca is somewhere in Debian repositories. My
Openoffice.org's spell checker is not work if English (Canada) language
is chosen. I have narrowed down to the absence of this package.
Apt-cache search doesn't give anything. Any insights?

thanks,
->HS

Ron Johnson 06-03-2008 01:24 AM

no myspell-en-ca in Debain?

"H.S." 06-03-2008 01:27 AM

no myspell-en-ca in Debain?

Ron Johnson wrote:

Who needs -en-ca when you've got -en-us? Canada isn't *that*
relevant, is it?

Judging by CAD and USD these days, looks like it is :)

Seriously though, if there is English (CA) language and en-ca locale,
how come no myspell-en-ca in Debian?